Cross Border Gaming #115: *** With Friends! (by Zynga)
Harold and Frank are joined by TGH’s own Adam as they talk about the 3DS XL, Miyamoto’s credibility (or lack thereof), more Reggie hate, fecal precipitation, Montana, Nintendo’s 8-bit Summer (There’s my f***ing Wario Land!), the lack of any Animal Crossing news for North America, IKEA, more 38 Studios fallout, Skylanders invading Frito Lay chips, Need for Speed news, pinball, Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness, the summer of 1994, bad songs & more.
On This Week’s Episode:
- Nintendo Announces the 3DS XL……. AFTER E3!!!!
- Reggie calls gamers “insatiable”
- Squenix says that FF7 is not getting remade unless its outsold by another FF
- NEWSFLASH: Physical games don’t make you lose weight
- Sony wishes it gave more space to Vita at E3
Alternate show titles that didn’t make it: “Butt, Montana”, “Just ‘Cause”, “”, “⅛ of an Ass”, “My Body is Ready”
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.