Cross Border Gaming #118: Like LJN!
Harold & Frank are joined by Aaron of GameEnthus, as they talk E3 staying in LA, Final Fantasy XIV (yes, it is still a thing), PC gaming (yes, that is also a thing), Umbrella umbrellas, Playstation All-Stars leaks, Zynga under investigation, a special edition of You Don’t Know Jack, Best Buy sales, Robin Sparkles, The Wreckateer, Wario Land (it’s about damn time!) & more. We also discuss whether or not games are as good as they used to be.
On This Week’s Episode:
- Zynga getting into real money gambling in 2013
- PSASBR roster & stages leak
- Gabe Newell proclaims that Windows 8 is “a catastrophe”
- Microsoft wants to make a Wii Music Like game for Kinect (please don’t)
- Oh Look, Harold got his Wario Land
Alternate show titles that didn’t make it: “There’s Your F***ing Wario Land”, “This Time, It’s For Money”, “Umbrella for Nerds”
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.
Intro Song: The CBG Theme by E*Master
Played during the show: Various
Outro: It Is Such a Good Night - Charlie Steinmann Orchestra