Cross Border Gaming #110: I’d Do Atlantis
Harold & Frank are joined by Sarah Tomase (sans Philip), as they talk the demise of 38 Studios, Ron Gilbert’s new game, GameStop Expo (a nominee for FAIL of the Year), Activision lawsuits updates, robot maids, fish tacos, latina thighs, cross dressing, wasting people’s time, crossovers, and multiple entendres.
On This Week’s Episode:
- 38 Studios Roller Coaster: everyone gets laid off
- Mark Hamill un-retiring as Joker
- Rumor: Wii U to have cloud storage
- Judge says 360 imports should be banned in US as well
- MS giving refunds over non-SD multiplayer issue in MineCraft
Alternate show titles that didn’t make it: “Extreme Green”, “Stylish Men’s Pant”, “Interspecies Romantic Action”, “Final Fantasy X Final Fantasy”, “Then You Can Inhale”, “He’s So Inexperienced”, “It’s Ok, I’m European”
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.
- [Forums]Join our forums and talk with us and our other listeners.